My Quick 7 Item Checklist to Superstar Online Dating Profile Photos!
Just the other day I was talking with a friend that just recently got divorced. She asked if I would review her newly created online dating profile and give her feedback! I looked over her profile and gave her some advice on how to make her online dating profile much more appealing! After sending her a note about it, I was inspired to create a checklist of what superstar online dating profiles should have in them.
This posting is all about what your photos should shownext posting will be about what kind of content (do I sound like a geek?!?) should be in your description!
Photos should show:
1. You smilingfull on flash..show us your teethbe proud or go get your teeth done! ;-P
2. Your eyesdont hide your eyes in sunglasses or with far away shots. We want to see into your soul!
3. YOU! We dont really care about seeing pictures of your animals, house, cars, boats, etcunless YOU are in them too!!!
4. Recent pictures of youno more than 2 years old! You dont want to scare and mislead the person that is interested in you on your “Meet” date!?!
5. You doing something you like to do, like skiing, dancing, basket weaving, etc. Get a friend to take a pic of you doing these thingsDO NOT show us pics of you in the bathroom mirror.
6. Speaking of mirrorsMEN!.KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON! If you are out swimming or playing the in the water, sure that is finebut please dont show us POSER shots of you in the mirror with your shirts off! Double Ack!
7. Wellhave more than one photootherwise you seem like a “fake” person from the other side of the globe that just wants to part you from your money by hooking you on their hot “fake” photo and saying they love you soplease help meI have no one else to turn too! Dont be mistaken for one of these peopleput at least 3 pictures on your profile!!!