Blanc: Verratti Not For Sale!

Paris Saint-Germain boss, Laurent Blanc confirmed about the future of young midfielder Marco Verratti he called not for sale.
The Italian young players have been linked with Fiorentina interest, but Blanc insists the former players Pescara remained in Paris.
“Marco is a PSG player,” said Blanc.
“There are a lot of rumors about his future, but he has a contract with us”,
“I hope he stays because I like him as a player, he has great talent and is a young player potential”.

Inter Sell 75 Percent Stake to Erto?

Inter Milan reportedly has officially sold its shares to Indonesian businessman, Erick Thohir, as much as 75 percent.
As reported by the Italian media Gazzetta dello Sport on Friday (9/7) this morning, Inter sold the shares are worth 300 million euro (Rp 3.9 trillion).
Thohir want to acquire Inter news that had been blowing since early May. Initially, the Philadelphia 76ers NBA club owners and club soccer MLS DC United was negotiating with club president Massimo Moratti to buy a 51 percent stake in Inter.
However, further news said Thohir offers up to 75 percent. However, the deal never actually come after Moratti has repeatedly denied that there was a deal with the boss Mahaka Group.

Arsenal Make Bids Luis Suarez So £ 42 Million

EKSKLUSIF: Tawaran Arsenal Buat Luis Suarez Jadi £42 Juta

According to Goal UK, Arsenal have again filed a bid of £ 42 million to acquire Luis Suarez.

Arsenal are ready to pay compensation of £ 35 million transfer to Liverpool plus bonus £ 7 million to get their first big-name signings this summer.

Arsenal chase against Suarez has been developed over the past month. Suarez desire to leave Anfield seems increasingly stimulating Arsenal launching bid to continue. Moreover, the player’s representative said his client is interested in joining to the Emirates because of the lure of playing in the Champions League. Finally, Arsenal bid of £ 35 million, £ 30 million plus a bonus of £ 5 million, Liverpool rebuffed.

The new bid amount is a record for the Gunners. The figure was almost double that of their offer of £ 23.1 million while trying to tempt Gonzalo Higuain. Later Real Madrid striker was more inclined to move to Napoli with a record fee of £ 31.8 million.

Herbalife is New Official Nutrition Partner of 2013 Guinness International Champions Cup

Global nutrition company, Herbalife (HLF), has announced that it will become the Official Nutrition Partner of the 2013 Guinness International Champions Cup. This eight-team tournament, which features some of the world’s best and most prestigious football clubs from Spain, Italy, England and the United States, begins on July 27 and culminates with the championship final in Miami on August 7, 2013.

Herbalife will activate around this sports marketing platform with promotional opportunities in and around participating venues. As the Official Nutrition Partner of the event, Herbalife will also provide teams with a range of nutrition products, including its sports drink, Herbalife24 Hydrate.

The Guinness International Champions Cup, organized by Relevent Sports, a division of RSE Ventures, and broadcast by FOX, is the first-of-its-kind football tournament taking place across the globe with contests in Phoenix, San Francisco, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, New York, Miami and Valencia, Spain.

This agreement is part of Herbalife’s broader sponsorship program aimed at promoting healthy and active lifestyles. Herbalife sponsors more than 150 events, teams and athletes around the world, including international football star, Cristiano Ronaldo; LA Galaxy in the U.S.; FC Pumas in Mexico; Brazilian team, Botafogo; Spartak-Moscow in Russia; and the national teams of Belgium and Venezuela.

Welcomes Higuain, Benitez Also Talk Players Other Approach

Naples – Rafael Benitez welcomed the success of Napoli bring Gonzalo Higuain. Additionally Benitez also discuss other targets Il Partenopei, Jackson Martinez.

Higuain step away from joining Naoli after passing a medical and will be introduced to the San Paolo next Monday, with a new loan from Liverpool’s goalkeeper, Pepe Reina.

Despite having to spend deep to bring Higuain (37 million euros), but the Real Madrid striker was considered the right person replaces Edinson Cavani who bought Paris St Germain.

Moreover, the ratio of Higuain goal with Real Madrid since joining in 2006 was so good that 122 goals from 266 appearances in all competitions. Reflecting on the statistics, Benitez was so optimistic Higuain could play well with Napoli.

“Higuain is a player who can score goals very much,” said Benitez as reported by Football Italia.

“The club is doing something great, ranging from President Aurelio De Laurentiis to Director Riccardo Bigon. We want to build the project to be a winning team for three or four years into the future, by bringing in many players,” he continued.

“We try to create a strong future for this team, including a new training camp and with the purchase of this player, I think we can

Guus Hiddink Resign As Anzhi Coach

Guus Hiddink decided to quit as coach of Russian Premier League club, Anzhi Makhachkala. This was disclosed by the Dutch coach, Monday, July 22, 2013. This decision was a bit surprising, because he has just extended his contract for one year on June 11, 2013.

Hiddink signed a contract with Anzhi on February 17, 2012. The 66-year coach brought Anzhi finished third in the 2012-13 season. Hiddink also helped Samuel Eto’o and his friends penetrate the Russian Cup final, before defeated CSKA Moscow.
However, Anzhi diving bad start in the 2013-14 season. From the first two games, this wealthy club has not won. Anzhi were held 2-2 by Lokomotiv Moscow in the opening match, and then lost 1-2 to Dinamo Moscow last Friday.

“This decision was not easy for me. However, I have always said, my mission is to help Anzhi grow and thrive, without my participation,” said Hiddink was quoted as saying Anzhi’s official website.

“Now the time has come. I believe this club has a bright future. Glad I could be part of a large-scale project is football,” he continued.

It did not take long Anzhi appoint Hiddink replacement. The club is nicknamed Dagestanskiye Rene Meulensteen chose as his successor. Meulensteen Anzhi join the coaching staff at the end of the season after the resignation of Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United. Previously, Meulensteen served as first team coach of Manchester United, which deals specifically with the development of techniques and skills. (art)

David Moyes Disappointed Manchester United overpowered Yokohama F Marinos

David Moyes Kecewa Manchester United Dibekuk Yokohama F Marinos

Manchester United manager David Moyes admitted he was disappointed to see his team defeated Yokohama F Marinos 3-2 in a preseason game.

The Scottish coach considered his team conceded a goal in the game is trivial. But, however, remains Moyes praised the Japanese club.

“It was a tough game for us. They played well but we conceded a goal very bad,” said Moyes told MUTV.

“They’re a pretty good team. They make the players work hard enough, but we were not able to maximize our chances.”

Moyes also commented on the appearance of United’s young players on their pre-season tour. “It was a tough game for young players. We want to see what they will do and they play well,” he concluded.

McCarthy’s Musings: Directness and precision prompt U.S. dominance over Honduras

Klinsmann has shown the dexterity to alter his formation and use different players to extract the best performances out of his squad in this tournament. His decision to stick with the successful 4-4-2 setup – complete with the often criticized and quietly influentialKyle Beckerman in central midfield – and start Eddie Johnson up top reaped significant dividends against a Honduras outfit ill-equipped to cope with the problems presented by those selections.

Johnson made particular sense in this match because he offered the Americans a chance to stretch the field vertically. He offers decent hold up work as a nominal target player, but his true strength remains pushing behind the opposing line and relying on his pace to unsettle opposing defenses. His immediate contribution against El Salvador on Sunday mandated his inclusion tonight. And his work on the evening – combined with the willingness to play narrowly on the shoddy and tight temporary surface at Cowboys Stadium – ultimately exposed the weakness within the Honduras ranks.

Honduras coach Luis Fernando Suárez left out most of his regulars for this tournament and shunted a few of his remaining pieces into unfamiliar areas to form his 4-2-3-1 formation. The absences ofVictor Bernárdez, Roger Espinoza and Wilson Palacios proved particularly harmful on this night as the Hondurans prepared to deal with Johnson and the robust American approach. That particular trio adds the resolve and the steel necessary to deal with the combined threat of an in-form Landon Donovan buzzing around and Johnson trying to push through the defense.

In their stead, the Hondurans completely collapsed when confronted with direct play from back to front. Donovan dropped off at will to pull the rearguard apart. Johnson operated as a target man from time to time and surged through the line frequently against a back four ill-equipped to cope with the movement and the power presented by the Americans on the night.

Johnson registered the opener through a streamlined move through the middle of the park. Clarence Goodson played the ball into Donovan’s checking run back into midfield. Donovan flicked through to catch out the stagnant Honduran rearguard. Johnson then raced behind the line and slotted home to open the scoring after just 11 minutes.

At that point in the affair, Honduras should have adjusted to the threat created by the American willingness to bypass the midfield at times and pile pressure on the back four with vertical balls. Most of the fault lays with the center defenders – Osman Chávez endured a torrid night when his experience should have helped to guide him through – for failing to communicate properly and rectifying at least a portion of those concerns with better positioning.

The second goal reinforced the themes introduced by the first. Johnson flicked a direct ball out of the back toward the back line. Alejandro Bedoya – perhaps in his most influential match in a U.S. shirt – beat his marker to the pass and shuffled it toward Donovan in the middle. And Donovan produced a goal of sublime quality – a cushioned trap off the chest and an instinctual flick with the outside of his foot – to cap off the move.

Honduras somehow managed to survive the remainder of the half without conceding and then switched its personnel at halftime. Suarez sent Marvin Chávez and Jerry Palacios into the fray to give his side more menace going forward, but the American dominance in possession – keeping the ball when required and then using it effectively to create chance after chance – blunted their influence.

Chavez did impact the game from a set piece to arrange the last meaningful sequence of the match. The San Jose winger exploited the Americans’ continued weakness on set pieces with a teasing service from the right. The unmarked Nery Medina headed home to inject some modest doubt into the proceedings. It lasted for less than a minute as another Goodson longball over the top, another pass from Bedoya and another finish from Donovan restored the two-goal lead in short order and scuttled any lingering thoughts about a Honduras revival.

It never looked likely anyway, given the cohesiveness and the menace conjured by the Americans on the night. Klinsmann correctly identified the Honduran weakness with his team selection and watched his players feast on that soft core time and time again. The entire display oozed confidence and reinforced the now pervasive notion that the United States will enter the final as the favorite. Klinsmann will have one or two concerns to address – including his own availability for the match after his late dismissal – before the encounter, but he can take ample encouragement from this display as the preparations for Sunday’s final in Chicago commence.

Surviving Fabregas, Neymar Shines

FC Barcelona captain, Carles Puyol, feel confident if his team midfielder, Cesc Fabregas will stay at the Nou Camp, as bersinarnya new striker, Neymar.
Reports emerged later if Manchester United continue to pursue Fabregas, although two of them have rejected bid Blaugrana. With known circumstances, Puyol assess if 26-year-old midfielder will not leave.
“I do not think Fabregas will leave Barcelona,” said the Spanish international defender was brief.
In addition, it also supports Neymar so quickly impressed with his new club. Insistence smelling support was expressed, after assessing the ability of the 21-year-old Brazilian was outstanding.
“Neymar is an exceptional player. He was young, just have not gotten a lot of experience. But he was ready to play for Barcelona. “

Chelsea loans out Van Aanholt, Kakuta and Thorgan Hazard

Chelsea has sent Patrick van Aanholt and Gael Kakuta back on loan to Vitesse Arnhem, while Thorgan Hazard will return to Zulte Waregem for the upcoming season.

Kakuta and Van Aanholt have spent preseason training with Vitesse, and both featured as the club finished second to Ajax in the Eredivisie last term.

Chelsea and Vitesse enjoy a close relationship which helped the Blues tie up a deal for star midfielder Marco van Ginkel earlier this summer.

Hazard, the younger brother of Eden, starred for Zulte Waregem as it mounted a surprise challenge for the Belgian title last season, narrowly losing out to Anderlecht on the final day.

The 20-year-old earned his first senior call-up for Belgium in May, replacing Romelu Lukaku in the second half of a 4-2 victory over the USA.